RAPID BIKE EVO
Rapid Bike EVO add-on module allows total control of the injection as it is directly connected to all stock injectors (up to eight) while managing the corresponding air/fuel ratio. As a result, the injection values can be modified throughout the entire power curve.
In addition to that, the ability to manage the stock O2 sensor signal enables the exclusive auto-adaptive feature that constantly adjusts the fueling while riding. Consequently, the injection map becomes dynamic, in order to match the changing weather conditions and riding styles.
This function is highly beneficial at low and medium rpm where the engine performance is limited due to the restrictive environmental regulations.
RAPID BIKE EVO Features:
- Supports our Quick-Shifters range of products allowing up-shifts or both up/down shifts. (Please contact us for the detailed applications list of the Auto-Blipper)
- Multiple maps management using the specific handlebar switch to be purchased as a separate accessory.
- Raising RPM limiter (up to 1500 additional rpm).
- Removing speed limiters.
- For V-engines equipped with double O2 sensors, it is possible to develop a specific injection map as well as an auto-adaptive remapping setting specific for each cylinder.
- Fully editable maps according to the engines specifications. Possibility to create:
- One map per cylinder
- One map per injector
- Two maps for lower/upper injectors
- One map per gear
In addition to that, with the YOUTUNE controller the EVO module allows to activate two additional functions:
- Engine Braking Management.
- RPM control to set a rev-limiter to limit the speed according to the conditions.
RAPID BIKE MASTER SOFTWARE FREE
You can always download a free version of our Rapid Bike Master software to make adjustments, troubleshooting, and to improve your bike's performance. This application is essential to properly configurate the Shift-Assist and to improve the throttle sensitivity. The software can also be used to make manual modifications to the maps and to the way the Auto-Adaptivity works.